From in SA: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709020 From outside of South Africa (0027) 12 670 90 10 or (0027) 12 670 9020
Home Affairs Documents
Apostille / Authentication and Notary Services
Vehicle Police Clearance
If you need South African Documents to be RECOGNIZED AS A LEGAL DOCUMENT to be used in another country the document has to go through a ATTESTATION process which is known as APOSTILLE, AUTHENTI-
We offer a fast and efficient service to get your documents Apostilled, Authenticated and Legalised.
These documents are not limited to but can include.
• Home Affairs documents like birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, letter of no Impediment.
• South African Police Clearance Certificates.
• Medical certificates.
• Educational Qualifications
• Company documents.
• Notary Copies
For more Information and Details
• Apostille and Authentication
• Home Affairs documents Apostille and Authentication
• Educational Certificate Apostille and Authentication
• Medical Certificate Apostille and Authentication
• Educational Qualification Apostille and Authentication
• Company Documents Apostille and Authentication.
• Notary Copies Apostille and Authentication.
• Official translations Apostille and Authentication.
Under certain circumstances a Clearance is Required to confirm the absence of criminal convictions. This Document is known in South Africa as a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
We offer a fast and efficient service to obtain a South African Police Clearance Certificate
South African Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
It is a official document which can be Apostilled and Authenticated for use in other countries.
Obtaining a Police Clearance certificate on your behalf is a simple process which entails.
• Downloading the application forms
• Obtaining fingerprints
• If you are outside of South Africa either emailing us your electronic prints or scanning your prints to us.
Obtain all the information here.
Home Affairs Documents documents delivered to you in most cases within 20 working days or less. Apply on line and original delivered to your doorstep.
• Abridged Birth Certificate ( 2 to 3 working days).
• Unabridged Birth Certificates ( 10 to 20 working days if files are not in the archives)
• Abridged Marriage Certificate ( 2 to 3 working days).
• Unabridged Marriage Certificates ( 10 to 20 working days if files are not in the archives).
• Abridged Death Certificate ( 2 to 3 working days).
• Unabridged Death Certificates ( 10 to 20 working days if files are not in the archives).
• Letter of No Impediment plus/minus 30 working days.
These certificates can be Apostilled or Authenticated for use in other countries.
A hassle free process which entails.
• Downloading the application forms.
• Emailing the forms to us.
• We apply and collect on your behalf.
• Originals are delivered to your door step.
For more information go to:
• Birth Certificates
• Marriage certificates
• Death Certificates
• Letter of No Impediment
Under certain circumstances a Police Clearance is needed for Motor Vehicles.
• Stolen Recovered Vehicles: It is important that a Stolen Recovered Vehicle that is recovered must must be presented to the SAPS to be police cleared.
• Engine Change It is important that the e-
• Vehicles imported into South Africa
• Vehicle Export Police Clearance or a SARPCO Clearance is needed to export any vehicle from South Africa.
• When leaving South African Borders with your vehicle it is advisable to obtain a police to confirm that the vehicle is not stolen.
GMTM Consultants is a Independent consultancy and we are not affiliated to any Government Departments. We deliver a specific service to individual and co-