From in SA: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709020 From outside of South Africa (0027) 12 670 90 10 or (0027) 12 670 9020
Home Affairs Documents
Apostille / Authentication and Notary Services
Vehicle Police Clearance
If you need South African Documents to be RECOGNIZED AS A LEGAL DOCUMENT to be used in another country the document has to go through a ATTESTATION process which is known as APOSTILLE, AUTHENTI-
We offer a fast and efficient service to get your documents Apostilled, Authenticated and Legalised.
These documents are not limited to but can include.
• Home Affairs documents like birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, letter of no Impediment.
• South African Police Clearance Certificates.
• Medical certificates.
• Educational Qualifications
• Company documents.
• Notary Copies
For more Information and Details
• Apostille and Authentication
• Home Affairs documents Apostille and Authentication
• Educational Certificate Apostille and Authentication
• Medical Certificate Apostille and Authentication
• Educational Qualification Apostille and Authentication
• Company Documents Apostille and Authentication.
• Notary Copies Apostille and Authentication.
• Official translations Apostille and Authentication.
Under certain circumstances a Clearance is Required to confirm the absence of criminal convictions. This Document is known in South Africa as a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
We offer a fast and efficient service to obtain a South African Police Clearance Certificate
South African Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
It is a official document which can be Apostilled and Authenticated for use in other countries.
Obtaining a Police Clearance certificate on your behalf is a simple process which entails.
• Downloading the application forms
• Obtaining fingerprints
• If you are outside of South Africa either emailing us your electronic prints or scanning your prints to us.
Obtain all the information here.
Under certain circumstances a Police Clearance is needed for Motor Vehicles.
• Stolen Recovered Vehicles: It is important that a Stolen Recovered Vehicle that is recovered must must be presented to the SAPS to be police cleared.
• Engine Change It is important that the e-
• Vehicles imported into South Africa
• Vehicle Export Police Clearance or a SARPCO Clearance is needed to export any vehicle from South Africa.
• When leaving South African Borders with your vehicle it is advisable to obtain a police to confirm that the vehicle is not stolen.
Unfortunately GMTM Consultants does not assist with the fast tracking of Home Affairs Documents i.e.
• Unabridged Birth Certificates
• Unabridged Marriage Certificates
• Unabridged Death Certificates
• Letter of No Impediment
GMTM Certificates can assist you in this process.
Please contact them: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that GMTM Certificates are in no way affiliated with GMTM Consultants • Originals are delivered to your door step.