Vehicle Police Clearance
Criminal Record Check
Your official Document Retrieval, Authentication , Apostille and Attestation Specialist
Welcome to our website for Retrieval of South African Documents If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz Owner and Managing Director
Give enough people what they want and you will get what u want.
Our Pledge: Honesty even if it hurts.
09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Home Affairs Certificates
Head Office and Courier address
57 Swarthout Street
APOSTILLE / ATTESTATION
It came to our attention that the South African Police Services are planning to change the process for obtaining South African Police Clearance Certificates from 16 July 2018.
From our point of view this is a thoughtless action from the authorities which is going to have a huge impact on the led times. As usual when Governments put in to many barriers for people to obtain documents it is human nature to find ways of dodging the system. The only way to do this is to work around the official systems which is going to encourage corruption.
The exact same situation came about when the Department of home Affairs started clamping down on agents or 3rd parties.
This new process is going to put a administrative strain on the already understaffed Police Stations.
We are in the fortunate position that we are based in Pretoria and have a good and professional working relationship with our local Police Station.
• Applications with Fingerprints can be handed in at your local Police Station.
• Applications with Fingerprints can be handed in directly at the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Clearance.
• On completion we collect the Police Clearance direct over the counter.
•• Documents are checked for correctness.
•• Mistakes are rectified in 48 hours.
New Proposed Process:
• Applications with Fingerprints can only be handed in at your local Police Station.
• Applications with Fingerprints done through us will be handed in at a Police Station near the Criminal Record Centre.
Unfortunately this is where the first delays will start to occur.
• The Police Stations only send in the applications when they have batches.
• Applications are sent by Postal Bag.
• On completion certificates will be sent back to the Police Station of Application.
•• On receipt the applicant will have to check the certificate for correctness.
•• Corrections must be sent back to the Criminal Record Centre and should take between 7 and 10 days.
How does this influence the delivery of documents by GMTM Consultants.
• Unfortunately it has cost implications which we had partly to pass on to our clients.
• We have put in processes into place which should curb the additional lead time .
Until we have tested the new system we ask clients to plan on a lead time of 25 to 35 work days against the present lead time of 15 to 20 work days. We are confident that we will achieve the shorter lead times as the new system settles.