Vehicle Police Clearance
Criminal Record Check
Your official Document Retrieval, Authentication , Apostille and Attestation Specialist
09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 0040894 or 012 0040963
Head Office and Courier address,
57 Swarthout Street
Home Affairs Certificates
Document Guru (Pty)Ltd
Formerly known as GMTM Consultants
Vehicle Police Clearance is required for a Cross Border Visit or temporary work in another country. The same procedure is followed for exports of vehicles and engines not on the e-
VCASSA Vehicle Clearance and Administration Solutions SA is subcontracted to do All
DGSA Vehicle Police Clearance Certificates and will bill clients direct.
Email VCASSA Direct at email@example.com or call us for information package with all forms, Terms and Conditions and Fees
Documents Needed Process Lead Time Fees When Required Knowledge Base
Documents needed for VCASSA to do a Vehicle Cross Border or Export of a vehicle not on the E-
1. All vehicles in private individuals or business names.
• Client Sheet.
• Original Registration Certificate / Log Book / RC1
• Data Dot Certificate.
• Vehicle must have a valid license.
• If the vehicle is not registered into the applicant for police Clearance name, a original proof of purchase must be supplied.
2. Appointment of VCASSA Vehicle Clearance and Administration Solutions SA.
2.1. Private individuals : Download, complete and sign.
2.2. Businesses : Download, Copy and paste on a letterhead and Sign.
3. Sworn Avadavat to be handed in at SAPS authorising us.
3.1. Avadavat specifically for Pretoria/ Tswane: Affidavits must be done at the SAPS. Very important download and complete as per example at SAPS. The avadavat must be handwritten and not typed.
3.1.1. Example for a individual.
3.1.2 Example for a business.
3.1.3. Required format and form to use.
3.2. Avadavat for all other areas expect Tswane / Pretoria
126.96.36.199 Individual: If he owner of the vehicle is a private individual in all centres Exept Tswane. ( Download, Complete and scan back to us)
188.8.131.52 Business: If he owner of the vehicle is a business in all centres Except Tswane. ( Download. Complete and scan back to us)
4. Owners Identification :
4.1. If done for Pretoria copies must certified at SAPS.
4.2. If owner is a Private individual:
• Copy of South African with a ID book or card. ( very clear copy with no stamps or blemishes we will certify except Pretoria to be certified at SAPS)
• If a Non-
4.3. If the owner is a Business Entity:
• BRN Certificate (Very clear copy without stamps or blemishes)(This is the certificate issued by the Licensing Department to Businesses/trusts etc to register vehicles in their name.)
• Proxy ID (Very clear copy we will certify -
• If a Non-
• If the proxy and the person signing the avadavat is two different people also supply copy of that persons ID
5. Proof of address not older than 3 months.
5.1. Accepted documents for proof of address.
• Utility Bill.
• Recurring bills like cell phone accounts.
• Tel com accounts
• Credit card accounts
5.2. Documents not accepted.
• Once off accounts like doters accounts.
• License renewal notices.
When is a Cross Border Vehicle Police Clearance Required
• When a vehicle is temporary removed out of the country for work or travel
Process to obtain clearance .
• Scan and email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org -
• We will;
•• Prepare documents.
• On the morning of the appointment we will collect the vehicle at about 6:30 and return it between 13:00 AND 16:00 with the clearance certificate.
• The Export Clearance will be delivered in most instances within 2 work days.
• 2 to 3 work days