Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Home Affairs Documents
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apostille / Attestation and Notary Services
Document Attestation, Authentication and Legalisation
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
• Vehicle De-
You need South African Educational Degrees or Diplomas to be Apostilled, Authenticated or Attested for use in another Country.
NB: Only documents from institutions registered in South Africa can be Authenticated.
• Original Diplomas and Degrees. Note : More and more countries and organisations also requires the academic records.
• Copy of applicants ID or passport. ( Just a very clear copy without any blemishes or stamps)
• Copies are made and presented with the originals to the Department of Higher Education Head Office in Pretoria.
• The Department of Higher Education Certifies the status of the institution the qualification was obtained.
• After certification by the Department of Higher Education the documents are presented for Apostille or Authentication.
• For use in countries which are not part of the La Hague Convention documents will be Authenticated and presented for certification at the relevant embassy.
• 2 to 5 work days depending on availability of certification personnel.
Email us a list details of documents to be Apostilled or Authenticated:
IF you Accept the Quotation.
• Download and Complete the Client Sheet.
• Courier the following to us:
•• Client Sheet
•• Requirement List
•• Original Documents
•• Copy of applicants Id or passport
• On Receipt of the documents we will:
•• We will confirm receipt.
•• Confirm process and estimated fees.
•• We will email you a invoice with with banking payment details.
•• On receipt of final payment we will courier the certificates to u.
Cost Fees and Payment:
The fees and cost excludes Department or Institution fees which will be charged separate if applicable.
• Service Fee: R 495 per department for the first documents and R 95 per document there after.
• Above fees exclude any governmental or embassy fees.
Either call us on (+27) 012 670 9010/20 or email us at email@example.com for the full information package.
Welcome to our website information on Attestation and Authentication of Diplomas and Degrees for use outside of SA. If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director