Vehicle Police Clearance
Criminal Record Check
Your official Document Retrieval, Authentication , Apostille and Attestation Specialist
09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709022 or 012 0040894 or 012 0040963
Home Affairs Certificates
Head Office and Courier address
57 Swarthout Street
Information and Documents needed for application.
• Download and complete forms
•• Client Sheet
• For all marriages from 2000 we also need a copy of the DHA 30
• Scan and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will process and send you a invoice with payment options.
• The applications will only be lodged the first work day after the deposit reflects in our bank account.
• Lead time commences when payment reflects in our bank account.
• 10 to 20 working days. ( 90% plus success rate)
• Within 90 days in about 8% of instances.
• Unobtainable in about 2 % of instances.
• Passengers under the age of 18 require them in addition to the other required documents (passports, visa stamps, etc.) when entering or exiting South Africa.
It is important to note that Home Affairs are making it extremely difficult for 3rd Parties and Agents to apply for Home Affairs Documents. We are still in a position to do it but this practise can be stopped any day without warning.
• Types of certificates: Mark with Circle and delete rest.
•• Unabridged Certificate: This certificate also shows the parents details.
•• Abridged Certificate: Only shows persons details.
•• Certified Copy: Vault Copy
• A: Husband/ Partner A: That is particulars of person certificate is applied for.
•• Write in black block letters.
•• If the birth entry number is not available leave blank.
• B: Particulars of Wife/ Partner B:
•• Give as much information as possible.
•• Where information is not available leave blank – don’t guess.
• C: Particulars of Marriage Officer •• Give as much information as possible.
•• Where information are not available leave blank – don’t guess.
• D: Particulars of Applicant: Particulars of person applying for document – with other words your particulars.
For all marriages after 2000 a additional form is required. It is the BI130. This is the form which both parties to the marriage sign (A4) size. The original is handed in at Home Affairs to register the marriage .
You can obtain a copy from the marriage officer.
Either call us on (012) 6709022 or email us at email@example.com for the full information package.