Vehicle Police Clearance
Criminal Record Check
Your official Document Retrieval, Authentication , Apostille and Attestation Specialist
Welcome to our website for Retrieval of South African Documents If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz Owner and Managing Director
Give enough people what they want and you will get what u want.
Our Pledge: Honesty even if it hurts.
09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Home Affairs Certificates
Head Office and Courier address
57 Swarthout Street
APOSTILLE / ATTESTATION
South African Police Clearance Certificates
are usually required for work visa applications,
immigration purposes and a pre-
Thank you for the privilege to be you of assistance.
We know you are busy but please read the instructions.
Documents needed for a South African Police
• Full Set of fingerprints
– Click here for details about requirements and where
to obtain the fingerprints inside and outside South Africa.
• Certified copy of your Identity Document or Passport.
• Obtain the documents as stated above.
• First scan the documents to us and if the quality is good
enough me may be able to use the electronic prints to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If all the documents meet the requirements we will lodge the application and invoice you accordingly.
We can still assist with applications. As there are confusion from Police Station to Police Station about the procedures and some Police Stations insist to handle the application we advise our clients to ask for two sets of fingerprints. The one is used at the Police Station. The second one you provide to us. Until this process is stabilised we will carry the cost of the second SAPS fee. If you paid it we will subtract it from the invoice.
This can be a time consuming and difficult process especially due to the changes in application procedures introduces by the Criminal Record Centre of the
South African Police Services whom processes these applications.
You can download the forms by clicking on each set or just complete this short question ere here for a full set of details, application forms and fees automatically delivered to u.
GMTM Consultants is perfectly placed and situated with our knowledge base, systems and location to make this process easy, time and cost effective.
As mentioned in the piece about the changes in processing times we are unable to confirm the lead times as the new processing method has not been tested.
• Lead times were approximately 15 work days but for the interim we work on 20 to 25 work days.
• Under special circumstances application can be done to expedite the issue of the certificate.
What happens when we receive your application for Police Clearance?
• On receipt of the application for a Police Clearance Certificate we will lodge the application.
• We monitor the process.
• On issue of the Police Clearance certificate one of our staff members collects it.
• The certificate is checked for correctness, scanned to the client and then courier ed.
Cost and Fees:
• Police Clearance fee excluding SAPS fingerprint fee of R 114 = R 775 (Lead Time 15 to 20 work days).
• Police Clearance fee including SAPS fingerprint fee of R 114 = R 889 (Lead Time 15 to 20 work days). For the month of August 2018 this fee will be carried by GMTM Consultants.
• Expedited Police Clearance Certificate R 3495 per application (Deposit R 2497 and Balance if obtained in 5 work days. – this excludes clients with prior convictions)
• Second Copy R 450 per copy.
• Courier fee door to door in South Africa by our preferred courier’s R 150.
• Courier fee door to door International by our preferred courier’s R 675
• Additional Fees:
** Payment by Credit Card 6% of fee.
** Forex fees if payment is from outside South Africa R 325 per payment.
Lead Time for Police ClearCertificates.
• Normal Lead Time 15 to 25 work days
• Expedited lead Time 5 to 7 work days.
Contact us for details
Ask us how -
Either Call us or Email Us.
Tel: (012) 6709010 0r (012) 6709022
Public Office Hours
Monday to Friday 8:00 to 15:00
57 Swarthout Street
Cell: 0847696000 / 0791293224
Complete Question ere for Info Pack