Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Home Affairs Documents
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apostille / Attestation and Notary Services
Document Attestation, Authentication and Legalisation
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
• Vehicle De-
We can assist you in obtaining a Road Worthy Certificate in Pretoria only and in combination with other transactions in Pretoria and Johannesburg.
You need a Road Worthy certificate under the following circumstances:
• When you register a used vehicle in your name and need a license disk issued.’
• Once a year when you use a vehicle for public transport including goods.
• Road worthy Certificate cannot be older than 60 days for the license to be issued.
• You do not need a Road Worthy Certificate to register a vehicle in your name. In such a instance you will pay the license fee and obtain a receipt without the disk.
Documents needed to obtain a Road Worthy certificate:
• Vehicle details as lodged on the license disk ie. Register no, VIN no, Engine number.
• Copy of person who applies for RWC ID.
• Vehicle must either have a valid license or a Temporary permit.
• Application form will be supplied at the testing station.
Cost and Fees to obtain a RWC.
• Road Worthy Test are only done in Pretoria and centurion.
• R 1495 for first test.
• R 595 for retest if done within 14 days from first test.
• Fees are payable on collection of vehicle.
Either call us on 079 597 5052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full information package.
Important: This page is run on behalf of GMTM Q Services whom is not part of GMTM Consultants
Welcome to our website information on How to Road Worthy Certificate on a Vehicle. If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director