Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Home Affairs Documents
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apostille / Attestation and Notary Services
Document Attestation, Authentication and Legalisation
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
• Vehicle De-
Apply for your South African Defence Force Exemption Letter On-
and get it Delivered any where in the world.
Follow these easy steps: Please take time to read.
What is a South African defence Force Exemption Letter?: This letter is only issued if the person did do duty in the South African Defence Force. If a person did not do duty a certificate will not be issued. The certificate will state the persons SANDF number and service details. Further it will state if the person has any further obligations to the SANDF.
• Make a good quality copy of your ID ( does not need to be certified)
• Download and complete the client sheet -
• Scan and email the applications to us at email@example.com
( To make it easier please type pr write in block letters using a black pen)
What we do when we receive the applications.
• We go through the applications and make sure that according to our knowledge we have enough information to start the process.
• If we are satisfied we will send you a invoice. Invoice is payable Immediately as the lead time only commences when the payment reflects in our bank account.
• The applications are lodged the first working day after we have received the deposit. ( Although this is the norm we usually lodge at the first opportunity after we have received the applications as we understand the urgency).
• After we have lodged the application we make sure that the application is registered on the relevant systems and being processed.
• We follow up and deal with any queries.
• When the certificate is ready we collect it and proceed with it according to your instructions.
• Lead time 10 working days.
• Expedited Unabridged Marriage Certificates 20 working days.
• Non Expedited -
• Please note that although we are successful in more in 85% of our applications lead times cannot be guaranteed.
• When does the Lead Time Commences. The first working day after all the under mentioned requirements was met.
•• Payment reflects in our bank account.
•• Six days after Pay Pal payments were made by yourself.
•• All required documents and information was supplied.
Fees and Cost
• SANDF Exemption Letter R 895
•• Deposit on application of R 495
•• Payment on completion R 400
• Additional Fees not included.
•• Forex fees of R 325 per payment from outside South Africa including Pay Pal.
•• Cash payment bank charges of R 100 per cash payment into our bank account.
•• Courier fees of R 150 in South Africa and R 625 International.
•• Apostille and authentication fees
Welcome to our website information on Obtaining a South African Defence Force Exemption Letter. If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director