Vehicle Police Clearance
Criminal Record Check
Your official Document Retrieval, Authentication , Apostille and Attestation Specialist
09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709022 or 012 0040894 or 012 0040963
Home Affairs Certificates
Head Office and Courier address
57 Swarthout Street
When Exporting a Vehicle out of South Africa one of the requirements are a Export Permit issued by the Department of Trade and industry also known as DTI.
An Export permit is authorisation by the Department of Trade and Industry to remove a vehicle permanently from South Africa
1. If you apply as a individual.
• Application for a Export Permit: IE362
• Vehicle registration certificate
• Police Clearance certificate
• Applicants passport or ID
• Owners ID or passport
• If the applicant is not the owner sales invoice or a avadavat confirming the sale.
• Export code number from SARS.
2. If you apply as a business ( All of above plus)
• Application to Register as a Exporter with ITAC: IEPS-
• Company tax clearance certificate.
• Complete and scan all documents to us at email@example.com
• We will apply for the export permit on your behalf
• The process takes about 3 working days.
• The permit will be emailed to you.
Cost and Fees.
When a vehicle is to be permanently Exported.
A further requirement is the either the exporter or the seller must register with SARS as a Exporter. This is a requirement even if you are only going to export a vehicle once in your lifetime.
Either call us on (012) 6709022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full information package.