Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Home Affairs Documents
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apostille / Attestation and Notary Services
Document Attestation, Authentication and Legalisation
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
• Vehicle De-
We can renew vehicle licenses on your behalf.
1. Vehicle License Renewals are only done for the following licensing offices:
2. Process to renew your vehicle license.
• Complete and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will email back estimated cost with banking details and document requirements.
• You email us the required documents.
• You send us proof of payment.
• When payment reflects in our bank account we will renew the license at the relevant licensing department.
• We send you a final invoice or if over-
• We courier the license to your home or office.
3. Documents needed to renew your vehicle license: Scan and email to us
• Appointment of GMTM Consultants to renew your license.
• Owners ID -
• Proof of address.
• Vehicle details as in Quotation
4. Lead Time:
• 2 to 3 working days from receipt of payment.
5. Cost and Fees:
• Service Fee ( Pretoria and Centurion R 480 -
• License Fee
• Arrears Licenses
• Penalty on arrears licenses.
• Courier or delivery fee R 150-
• Note if license fees on other vehicles are outstanding our there are outstanding warrants the license disk will not be issued.
6. Grace period:
• You have a grace period of 21 days to pay your license.
• If you do not pay within the grace period you will pay penalties on the outstanding license fees.
• Late license fees and penalties can roughly be calculated at 15% of the yearly license, per month the payment is made late.
7. You did not receive a renewal notice!!
• According to the road traffic Act Renewal notices are a curtsy from the Department of Transport. It is a individual owners responsibility to renew his vehicle license.
• To renew a vehicle license you need the owners ID and a completed ALV form ( Application for license Renewal )
8. How to calculate my license fee if I am going to do it personally:
8.1. Check on your license disk the Tarra Weight of your vehicle.
8.2. Check the license fee in the right hand side column against the vehicle Tarra weight.
8.3. Add the E-
9. Want to Calculate your license fees including penalties for late payment of your vehicle license.
9.1. Check on your license disk the Tarra Weight of your vehicle.
9.2. Check the license fee in the right hand side column against the vehicle Tarra weight.
9.3. Divide the license fee by 12 to get monthly license fee.
9.4. Add 15 % to the monthly license fee
9.5. Times answer of 10.4 with months your license fee is paid late
9.6. Add the E-
Either call us on (+27) 012 670 9010/20 or email us at email@example.com for the full information package.
Important: This page is run on behalf of GMTM Q Services whom is not part of GMTM Consultants
Welcome to our website information on How to Renew a Vehicle License through us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director