Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service.
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Home Affairs Documents
Vehicle Police Clearance
Apostille / Attestation and Notary Services
Document Attestation, Authentication and Legalisation
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
• Vehicle De-
We can register your vehicle into your name on your behalf.
Vehicle Registrations are only done for the following licensing offices:
Process to renew your vehicle license.
• Download and email us the application for quotation.
• We will email back estimated cost with banking details and document requirements.
• We will collect the relevant documents from u.
• You send us proof of payment.
• When payment reflects in our bank account we will proceed with the registration of your vehicle at the relevant licensing department.
• We send you a final invoice or if over-
• We courier the license to your home or office.
Documents needed to Register the Vehicle in your name. : Please scan and email beforehand.
• Appointment of GMTM Consultants to register the vehicle in your name
• Owners ID -
• Proof of address not older than 3 months.
• Original registration document.
• RLV form -
• NCO ( Notice of change of ownership signed by seller)
• Copy of seller ID
• Proof of purchase.
• RWC if used vehicle
2. Business: ( business, trust etc)
• Proxy or representative ID instead of owners ID
• Copy of BRN Certificate
• 3 to 5 working days from receipt of payment.
4.Cost and Fees:
• Service Fee R 725
• Registration Fee R 176 ( If there are no penalties)
• License Fee ( Depends on vehicle weight and license status).
• Delivery or Courier Fee of original documents to u R 150-
• Note if license fees on other vehicles are outstanding our there are outstanding warrants the license disk will not be issued.
• You have a grace period of 21 days to pay your license.
• If you do not pay within the grace period you will pay penalties on the outstanding license fees.
• Late license fees and penalties can roughly be calculated at 15% of the yearly license, per month the payment is made late.
Either call us on (+27) 012 670 9010/20 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full information package.
Important: This page is run on behalf of GMTM Q Services whom is not part of GMTM Consultants
Welcome to our website information on How to Register a Vehicle unto your name through us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director