Driver’s License Verification is needed to either obtain or convert your South African Driver’s License to your host country Driver’s license.
This document can be Legalized by Apostille or Embassy attestation.
It is to be noted that if a person holds more than one type of License for example Motorcycle and Motor vehicle a DLV for each one must be obtained.
Documents needed to apply for a Driver’s License Confirmation through us.
- Client sheet with your contact details
- Authorization for GMTM to obtain the Birth Certificate on your behalf.
- Certified copy of your ID not older than 3 months.
- Certified Copy of your driver’s license front and back
- Application Form
- We can assist in expediting the issue of a Birth Certificate.
Process To Obtain a Driver’s License Confirmation Through Us.
- Email an enquiry to us
- We will send a cost estimate with requirements and instructions.
- You courier the required documents to us.
- We will send an invoice with the required deposit.
- Documents will be processed.
- On completion, documents will be scanned to you for courier authorization.
- Documents will be couriered as per Instruction.
Estimated Lead Times.
Lead times are estimates and are determined by the relevant Government Departments.
We can assist with expedited lead times.
We will confirm lead times on a weekly basis.
Cost and Fees
Email or call us.
Tell: (012) 6709020
The Do-It-Yourself Route.
- You apply direct Department of Transport
- We can assist with expediting the application